Thursday, August 25, 2011

Computers are so unreliable...

Yes, even the best cared-for PCs can have problems. I ought to know, I was a Sr. Computer Engineer for ~15 years (before I became disabled).
Well, despite all that and having taken all the proper precautions - one of my fully-packed hard drives was "taken down" by a few Trojan horse viruses that got through.
Luckily, I had the old hard drive still handy, and that's why it didn't take me long to get back up and running.
So, anyway; it got me thinking - I should get my wildlife/nature pics up here, because I never know when I'll lose access to them (like now!). So, I'm going to post some random & miscellaneous pics (from this old drive).
Hope you enjoy!
A Skipper, from Long Island NY
...The only (good) pic I was able to find (for now).
More to follow...

No comments: